RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is just a shout out to Bobby Farmer and his pup FC Mak's Convince Me Connie MH. Connie has a number of puppies on the ground that are competing and doing well. Here is a short list of those pups with success so far:

Farmer's Big Slick - Derby JAM
Farmer's No Insurance - Derby, Qual, Open and Am placements.
Midway's Nowhere to Run - Derby placements.
Tiderunner II - Derby and Qual placements.
Hauling Wind - Derby and Qual placements.

There are other pups just getting started and we will have to watch them as they start competing. Other pups are having success in the HT games.

Congrats to Connie and Bobby Farmer for a great track record with their litters.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully Bobby will jump in the discussion but from the above list there are pups sired by Viking, Tiger, and Sailor. The next group was sired by Prize but they are still too young to compete yet as they will only be ten months old this month.

Connie has 20 AA points with three Open wins. She ran the 2010 National Championship and finsihed 8 series.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I believe the most recent litter was sired by FC AFC Landover's Right on Target "Aero."

My wife and I have one of the Prize puppies who is with Tim Milligan right now. I am overseas and have not even met her yet. My wife did all the basics with the help of our friends at WARC. The pup will be a year old when I make it home to see her. Hopefully I can edit the original post one day and add little Katie's name to the list of successes.

I guess really the point of the post is that everyone always talks about the Sire. In my opinion the Dam is the most influential part of a breeding equation. Look at how consistent Connie has been whelping puppies.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
351 Posts
Linas,
I have met your pup and I like her. She can come stay with Uncle Terry if you just dont like her HaHa

Get you butt home

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uncle Terry,

You will have to get past Mrs. D and I don't think she will be letting little Katie stray too far away from her.

See you soon.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thank you Linas! Connie is a special animal in many ways. She will start trying to get the two points to qualify for the national next week. Cross your fingers! I'm anxious and excited to see the Prize puppies start running also. You need to hurry home safely from the middle east so we can train.
Bobby

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need to update this thread. Connie's pup Dealer took 2nd in the Open a week or so ago and 3rd in the Am this past weekend. Trap has 8 Derby points. Congrats to Bobby Farmer. All her pups are looking good.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is another update to this thread concerning FC Mak's Convince Me Connie owned by Bobby Farmer. Dealer, one of her pups, has just become a Field Champion after taking 2nd in the Acadania FT on October 13, 2012. Dealer is also heading to the 2012 National Retriever Championship! Congratulations to Tim Milligan for training and handling both Connie and Dealer and to Bobby Farmer and Mike Molthan.

Best regards,

Linas Danilevicius

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations to Tim Milligan and FC Mak's Convince Me Connie. Connie won the Open at the Metro FT this weekend and qualified for the 2012 National. This will be Connie's second appearance at the National and is joined by her pup Dealer who is qualified for the National as well! Congratulations also go out to Bobby Farmer and Mike Molthan!

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
259 Posts
To add another feather to Connie's cap, Marshall Stone's pup, Quilla, jammed the Derby at Metro. I know that's at least two JAMS for this Connie-Prize pup born on 6-8-2011. My congratulations to Bobby, Tim and Connie.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

Way to go Bobby, Tim and Connie!!

Aaron

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed for #23 and #77!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Luck Connie, From your Momma Daze and daughter Hanna. Looking forward to buying that plane ticket. Good luck Tim.

From your Wisconsin home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts