RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FC Tremblin Earth's Cosmic Rider.....Tex...won the Open in Maine!

This is the first Tremblin Earth dog to title FC...I am proud of Al Arthur, Miss Kate Simonds, and especially Tex.

Great job guys!

KF

From the event thread:

Open 1st Tex - Al Arthur
2nd Nitro - Al Arthur
3rd Allie - Phil Irmischer
4th Zip - Roy Morejon
RJ Rip - Rick Roberts
JAM Punch - Mark Mosher
Speedo - Rick Roberts

G

·
Did you breed the dog?

Did you train the dog?

Did you name the dog?

Congratulations all around to everyone involved.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought him, named him, trained him from basics through transition with his former owner Mike Keen, and competed him as a youngster (10 months through 15 months).

Thanks for asking...

G

·
Oh no Keith, thank you for answering. Congratulations on "your" new Tremblin Earth FC. I am the curious sort though, and what kind of field trial competition does one do with a 10-15 month old?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats Keith! Very nice! Looks like a consistent AA dog also!
Bobby

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He has been very consistent Bobby. He is a nice dog...

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Oh no Keith, thank you for answering. Congratulations on "your" new Tremblin Earth FC. I am the curious sort though, and what kind of field trial competition does one do with a 10-15 month old?
Melanie, you seam to be a bit sarcastic and critical in your statement.

I am the curious sort also, and I'm wondering if you know anything at all about training and trialing dogs...

Other than how to stroke a check once a month that is.

How many dogs that you have done any of the basics/transition work have went on to become titled?

https://www.entryexpress.net/loggedin/viewDogHistory.aspx?mdi=168871

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Congratulations Keith and to all who had a part in the making of FC Tex.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I had the pleasure of judging Kate and Tex last year and was very impressed. I could tell that it was only a matter of a short time before he would become successful. Congratulations to all involved with this fine animal.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congratulations Keith

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Congrats Keith and all involved in training and running him!! You should be proud!!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
congrats to keith and all involved in tex' accumulated accomplishments!

melanie, i once petted a dog that made fc. i woulda bragged about it in an rtf thread but you skeered me!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Melanie, you seam to be a bit sarcastic and critical in your statement.
I am the curious sort also, and I'm wondering if you know anything at all about training and trialing dogs...
Other than how to stroke a check once a month that is.
How many dogs that you have done any of the basics/transition work have went on to become titled?
Thank you
MP

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
First of all congratulations to FC Tex's owner and the handler that titled him.

It's a sad day when a professional has to use RTF as his own blog for achievements. Amateurs have at it, but somehow I think it is not something A or even B pros choose to do to market themselves, or at least I have not seen it here this often until now. Their achievements are on the Event board week after week. Just think if all the Pros came on here introducing their new client dogs and pups possibly for future sale. The culture of RTF would become a huge marketing tool which is not what it was meant to become. I'm sure the followers would enjoy a blog on your website or Facebook.

·
Registered
47 Posts
First of all congratulations to FC Tex's owner and the handler that titled him.

It's a sad day when a professional has to use RTF as his own blog for achievements. Amateurs have at it, but somehow I think it is not something A or even B pros choose to do to market themselves, or at least I have not seen it here this often until now. Their achievements are on the Event board week after week. Just think if all the Pros came on here introducing their new client dogs and pups possibly for future sale. The culture of RTF would become a huge marketing tool which is not what it was meant to become. I'm sure the followers would enjoy a blog on your website or Facebook.
That's why they have the title and author of the thread in plain sight before you click on it. You don't have to click and read every post. If a pro wants to use this board to announce how excited he is about a title or new puppy, go right ahead. It shows they still care about the game they play.
Eric

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congratulations Keith. You deserve to be proud and you can express that anywhere you wish. It has been said that it takes a village to raise a child and our canine friends find their accomplishments the same way. No one does it truly alone. We have training partners to thank, land owners, family& friends for support and the list goes on. Again, good for you!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts