RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long time coming but we are finally in our new building. I just wanted to let everyone know that our number at the shop has changed. Our new # is 276-525-1100. In no way an advertisement just want you guys to know where to reach us at MTCK.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Ben Hucks said:
It has been a long time coming but we are finally in our new building. I just wanted to let everyone know that our number at the shop has changed. Our new # is 276-525-1100. In no way an advertisement just want you guys to know where to reach us at MTCK.
Sure it is! :wink:

Congrats on your new digs Ben! I'll be in touch with you shortly as RTF expands with a new format (vbulletin) and such. (which gets Entry Express its long overdue reciprocal banner, and some other folks who have patiently waited, their spots too.)

RTF - the home of tastefully located, special interest group-focused, limited advertising.... And of folks who use the resource with the "golden rule" in mind! :wink: (No, the golden rule has nothing to do with Mountaintop being bigger and badder....I just really dislike it when folks take mean stabs at each other in some other discussions...)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Glad to hear you all are finally moved...can't wait to get a chance to see the new shop. Oh, I'll get my trailer then too! :lol:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
John Gassner said:
Chris, thanks again for everything. Judy says it is nice of you to remind everyone that Goldens Rule!

John
They do rule too!

I met up with a really good guy at the International Gundog Competition at Moira, Northern Ireland who is a golden dude. He has some nice working goldens of English blood. He's looking for some good working golden American blood to widen the genepool a little.... Fe Fi Fo Fum...

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Chris A:

I met up with a really good guy at the International Gundog Competition at Moira, Northern Ireland who is a golden dude. He has some nice working goldens of English blood. He's looking for some good working golden American blood to widen the genepool a little.... Fe Fi Fo Fum...
Is he single? Back off Andy (I saw him first) and go find someone with black dogs! :wink:

M

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Miriam Wade said:
Chris A:

Is he single? Back off Andy (I saw him first) and go find someone with black dogs! :wink:

M
Don't worry M, he's all yours. I just don't think a mixed marriage would work out - how would the kids explain it to their friends?? :wink:

Black dogs rule regards,

Andy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for everything Chris. You know that i'm in when you are ready for the ads. You and your site that you thankfully let us par-take in, have helped us in ways that we couldn't even begin to mention.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Ben Hucks said:
Thanks for everything Chris. You know that i'm in when you are ready for the ads. You and your site that you thankfully let us par-take in, have helped us in ways that we couldn't even begin to mention.
It's all good Ben,

Your customers and word of mouth has been very powerful. It's good to have good folks doing good work in our community.

- Have a good one!

Chris

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Ben,congrats on the new shop. It was good meeting you last week in TN. You have a fine product. I was the guy with your buddy Chris. I gave him a hard time about his truck not starting. I might be coming up that way soon to breed my female. Maybe we can all get together and train.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts