2nd Place – FC AFC LAND AHOY - Total All-Age Points (Open+Amateur): 10

Open Leaders

1st Place - FC VALTOR'S HAYSEED KID - Total Yearly Open Points: 8.0
2nd Place – FC MILLFORGE ON A ROLL - Total Yearly Open Points: 6.5

Amateur Leaders

1st Place – AFC ROCKLIFFS JUSTDOIT - Total Yearly Amateur Points: 10.0

Derby Points Leaders

1st Place – Dottie Ray's Blue 4 You - Total Derby Points: 34.0
2nd Place (TIE) – Seaside's Big Easy Drago - Total Derby Points: 33.0 | Aran Island's Finnegan - Total Derby Points: 33.0

2012 Yearly Open Points Leaders

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hey Doc Ed, think it might be a little premature to present the Purina awards do you? :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Probably just excited because he/she's got a litter on the ground by Nike is all.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Probably just excited because he/she's got a litter on the ground by Nike is all.
NO ! What it is, is, that he/she is not one of the "motley crew", and had the audacity to post some current information.

john

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
NO ! What it is, is, that he/she is not one of the "motley crew", and had the audacity to post some current information.

john
That really means nothing. Let's just see how the year pans out shall we??

You're welcome Dave...;-)

Angie

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
That really means nothing. Let's just see how the year pans out shall we??

You're welcome Dave...;-)

Angie

When it comes to stats.
Some will wait till the end of the year, others will follow them a little more closely.

Sorry of that does not meet with your approval;-)

john

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
When it comes to stats.
Some will wait till the end of the year, others will follow them a little more closely.

Sorry of that does not meet with your approval;-)

john
I accept your apology graciously though none was really needed.

Angie

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think Find Retrievers is a pretty neat resource, especially considering it's free, and I enjoy the up to date stats. On the other hand, I agree that the stats this early in the game don't mean anything.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If you bothered to read it and understand what you read, you would see it is their
current standings for 2012 as of this month. I apologize to those who failed to understand that and that there are 10 more month to go in 2012.... GOD WILLING
This was copied off an email sent from findretrievers how ever it is calculated. Give these dogs and their handlers credit for being recognized for what they have accomplished Save the gas for heating and senting your home

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I thought it was probably an automatic post made the same time as the email was sent. Just something to keep us abreast of what was happening nationally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts