RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since we got back from vacation the pup has been scratching nonstop apparently my in laws yard is rampant with fleas. so i went out to petco and bought some k9 advantix 2 from behind the locked glass door. got a 4 pack for 70 bucks. wife was complaining so we went online and looked around. i told her sometimes those online are ripoffs. low and behold petcos online store had the 6 pack for 67! why the price and quantity descression for their in store/online store stuff!

any reviews on the advantix. it claimed kills in 12 hours and repels fleas and numerous other biting insects including mosquitos while others just killed and repelled fleasand ticks

G

·
I use it so far its worked. I bought it from my vet paid more than you did. There are some good deals online. I would also spray your house and yard

·
Registered
847 Posts
I use advantix II and seems to be working fine. No bugs to be found, and that's what you want. :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I use K9 Advantix II and have had good luck with it. Yes, you'll pay more at PetCo but if you need the stuff right away you had to buy it there. Just remember to order the next batch online as the prices are much better.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I use K9 Advantix II and have had good luck with it. Yes, you'll pay more at PetCo but if you need the stuff right away you had to buy it there. Just remember to order the next batch online as the prices are much better.
yea will do. it was just crazy to me that petcos in store price was that far off from their own online price

i went ahead and got the 55lb+ med since hes 28lbs now and by the 3rd application or so he'll probably be over that. i originally intended to just by one application in his weight group now but they only had packs of 4 so then i was going to give him a half dosage but read online that they test up to 5 times the dosage per weight group with no harm done so i gave the whole dosage and hes not showing any overdose symptons either i.e. twitching, lack of coordination, cramps, etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts