RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in central GA and flies are terrible. Frontline isn't helping one bit with this problem. Any advice on how to deal with this problem would be greatly appreciated. They are giving my dogs ears a fit.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ditto Again On Fly Predators

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Go to tractor supply and get bovine fly spray use very lightly on you dogs ears, take precautions not to get in the eyes. I used it for years on my dogs I had out side.
Be diligent flies can cause them to get ear sores from the scratching and then the flies have a sore to get at. Spray before it gets that far.

·
Registered
234 Posts
OK I read about the fly predators. I am trying to figure out what kind of a bug is it these fly predators??? sound like some kind of bug that eat flys larva but what is it?

·
Registered
278 Posts
They look like little wasp's, they do not fly very far and that is why you place them at the site where fly larva would be, I used the fly predators last year and did see a huge difference in flys. they did not bother the horses or the dogs. they also say do not place near fowl because they will eat them. they come in the mail with directions when to put them out and the best place to put them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts