RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Food Recall

7K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  150class 
#1 ·
Discussion starter · #12 ·
So if millions of people eat at Taco bell everyday and 10 get poisoned than nothing should be done?

Besides it was a voluntary recall.

What would the cut off be for if an animal dies from contaminated food?

I think it is just a company being responsible for what they put out. I would rather see them over react than to do like Diamond did and let hundreds die before anything was done.

Gun_Dog2002 said:
So millions of animals eat this food, 10 die and the company is forced to recall the entire line of food. Now thats politics in action people. Why can't we do this with morons in office that want to legislate every aspect of being a pet owner.

/Paul

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I do recall within the first moments of the recall it was stated that they belived it to be contributed to the Wheat Gluten supply. This was the purpose of the recall. Not sure when you found out but I know when I began to look into it that was the first thing I read. Maybe some should have read a little closer.
Compassion for others should be a consideration with working in the medical field.
Please let me know what hospital you work at. If that is the consideration I am going to receive there I sure don't want to be one of your patients.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Outsourced manufacturing to the lowest bidder means lowest quality products available. Why did they purchase wheat from China. CHEAP!!! Same reason alot of other things come from Overseas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.