RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to point out

Kenny Trott and his wife, Marcy Wright, who worked their tails off this weekend at the Centennial Retriever Club Field Trial

Paul Knutson, who worked his tail off at the Rocky Mountain Retriever Club last weekend

Bart Peterson, who threw and shot the flyer in the last series of the Am for Rocky Mountain and the last series of the Open at Centennial ( I think my flyer traveled seventy yards)

Ted

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks Ted. We all need to give back.

Centennial would not have happened without the help of Dave Hare, and I'd like to publicly thank him. He's my hero. He has a derby dog and the derby was canceled due to some unfortunate scratches, but he was the first one there and the last one to leave all three days.

And Bart is the backbone of the West Nebraska club. And he can sure throw a flyer...wow. Kenny and I couldn't touch him today in the Am.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
The Pros on this circuit have always helped out, they are definitely not takers!

·
Registered
605 Posts
The pros on the Montana circuit also contribute a tremendous amount and work extremely hard at all the trials. We could not do it without them. In addition, they do their part in making the trial run smoothly by cooperating with the marshals, always being pleasant to everyone, and pitching in whenever a job needs doing. In addition, they bring a lot of their own helpers who work in the field.

They are usually the first there to get things rolling and the last to go home after helping to dismantle everything. I won't name them by name, but we all know who they are!

Glenda Brown

·
Registered
211 Posts
I want to point out

Kenny Trott and his wife, Marcy Wright, who worked their tails off this weekend at the Centennial Retriever Club Field Trial

Paul Knutson, who worked his tail off at the Rocky Mountain Retriever Club last weekend

Bart Peterson, who threw and shot the flyer in the last series of the Am for Rocky Mountain and the last series of the Open at Centennial ( I think my flyer traveled seventy yards)

Ted
This is by far not the first time. They love the game, and respect the dogs. What great people to know!

Joe O

·
Registered
789 Posts
I want to point out

We are really looking forward to seeing Kenny this weekend in Salt lake City at a training seminar he is doing.... Can't wait

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The pros on the Montana circuit also contribute a tremendous amount and work extremely hard at all the trials. We could not do it without them. In addition, they do their part in making the trial run smoothly by cooperating with the marshals, always being pleasant to everyone, and pitching in whenever a job needs doing. In addition, they bring a lot of their own helpers who work in the field.

They are usually the first there to get things rolling and the last to go home after helping to dismantle everything. I won't name them by name, but we all know who they are!

Glenda Brown

What Glenda said X2!!

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
I think that almost all of today's professional trainers are good citizens and willing to help when they can, the problem is that many of them are running 15-25 dogs on a given weekend and they have little time to be of real benefit other than being at the right place when they are supposed to be there.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I think that almost all of today's professional trainers are good citizens and willing to help when they can, the problem is that many of them are running 15-25 dogs on a given weekend and they have little time to be of real benefit other than being at the right place when they are supposed to be there.

Don't forget the one and only Chester!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts