RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I heard about this report that says that people who own dogs or people that grew up with dogs are healthier than those that don't and they live longer.

So, if you don't have time for a dog or can only afford one, I have the answer.

I have for sale dog hair. It comes in all three colors (yellow ranges from cream/white to medium, sorry all out of fox red), chocolate (ranges from milk chocolate to deep mahoganey) and black (ranges from coal black to a steal grey).

Quantity discounts apply.

I don't mean to brag folks, but honestly this is the best crop I have ever had. The vintage is spectacular.

And if you decide to get some dog hair, look up Happy's organic grass for sale. We can arrange a "buy two boxes get one free special"....

Call now, its going FAST!

WRL

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
LOL- Thats a fantastic Idea... Better patent it fast or I'll be hot on your trail . Mines better cuz its Northern CA dog Hair! Oh wait-- I dont have any chocolate hair- maybe I could throw in a chocolate kiss in the box to make the package complete....

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'll have to check around the house but I might have some I'd be willing to donate.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I keep ours stored everywhere and no one takes it unless they sit down.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
So, I heard about this report that says that people who own dogs or people that grew up with dogs are healthier than those that don't and they live longer.

So, if you don't have time for a dog or can only afford one, I have the answer.

I have for sale dog hair. It comes in all three colors (yellow ranges from cream/white to medium, sorry all out of fox red), chocolate (ranges from milk chocolate to deep mahoganey) and black (ranges from coal black to a steal grey).

Quantity discounts apply.

I don't mean to brag folks, but honestly this is the best crop I have ever had. The vintage is spectacular.

And if you decide to get some dog hair, look up Happy's organic grass for sale. We can arrange a "buy two boxes get one free special"....

Call now, its going FAST!

WRL
I can supply the fox red for anyone that needs it! I have a TON!

·
Registered
6,461 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I would be happy to DONATE fluffy fluff hair in various colors from red to a lovely gold. For a small donation to the "Keep Pals Happy with Happy Grass" fund I will throw in WHITE JRT fur for those of you who are tired of the black, black, black fur stuck in every bit of furniture you have. Soft downy undercoat from fluffs is an excellent pillow stuffer, although I've now skipped the pillow stuffing step and just lay on my dogs.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Do you folks not know about "Locks of Love"?

JS

·
Registered
691 Posts
It comes in all three colors (yellow ranges from cream/white to medium, sorry all out of fox red), chocolate (ranges from milk chocolate to deep mahoganey) and black (ranges from coal black to a steal grey).

WRL

All "three" colors? What, no Silver? :)

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All "three" colors? What, no Silver? :)
*Sigh*.....I am disappointed in your learning curve. Don't you know that "silver" is chocolate? Tsk Tsk....you should spend more time reading RTF. You could use the knowledge.

WRL

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
ya'all are in luck and thanks for the promo Lee. The mower is out running RIGHT NOW, as I type this!!! For those of you in places without green grass for your dogs to eat, I'm your man! Vacuum sealed and sent priority USPS!

I should have a big bag of curly brown hair soon too...just cause Lee has to seek outside suppliers for the good stuff.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Well Lee, from one ageless beauty queen to another, I'm magnanimous enough to share, because I don't need all mine either. Although it's been ignored so long it's gotten pretty wild and might fight back when I try and capture it. Chesapeake hair looks really good in sinks, on clean laundry and on dishes since it's nappy and kinky like, ahem, certain types of hair. Especially handy if you want to impress special guests. When they widen their eyes and try not to gasp in horror you can't even see their wrinkles!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
You will be hearing from my attorney if any of you try to move into my territory in NE - I have MORE than enough hair to keep my customers happy so you west coasters back off!!!!!!!:D

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL- Thats a fantastic Idea... Better patent it fast or I'll be hot on your trail . Mines better cuz its Northern CA dog Hair! Oh wait-- I dont have any chocolate hair- maybe I could throw in a chocolate kiss in the box to make the package complete....
Don't you come from the land of "leg hair" and I'm not talking dog hair.....

Everyone knows that WA dog hair is better than CA dog hair.

WRL

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You will be hearing from my attorney if any of you try to move into my territory in NE - I have MORE than enough hair to keep my customers happy so you west coasters back off!!!!!!!:D
Yeah but its yuppy East Coast hair......that's just not healthy.

WRL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts