RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free to a good home! One Male Yellowed Hair Retriever and One Male Black Haired Retriever. Questionable Pedigree....

·
Registered
143 Posts
I had a couple of those before, about ate me out of house and home, High maintenance, Always into something.

I miss having them around.

·
Registered
875 Posts
What bait did you use to trap?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Ha Ha Ha! Too funny! My son used to do that......

WRL

Yeah, but only a few folks know you had to use a horse trailer...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
LMAO.....well he sure eats like a horse.

But actually, it was the topper I sold Shoemaker.

WRL
Heck, He's stuffed me into that one more than once...ornery old guy to this day..

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Cute kids...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks like the Black Haired Retriever is wearing football pants. You have fun times ahead!
Yes, last year was his first season playing football. He would wear his football jersey to Church if it had a collar!!!!!! I helped coach so the Fall trial and test season was out of the question. Well worth it though!

Rich

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Fine looking "retrievers"............LOL

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
How did they take to the "ear pinching" when it came time for force fetch?

"Mine" did a bunch of whining and hollering...but he got it. I'd tell him to fetch and if I even moved to pinch his ear he was "fetching" real good.

WRL

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How did they take to the "ear pinching" when it came time for force fetch?

"Mine" did a bunch of whining and hollering...but he got it. I'd tell him to fetch and if I even moved to pinch his ear he was "fetching" real good.

WRL
We haven't done much with the ear pinch but have done several sessions of stick fetch!!!

I think I'm ready to start collar conditioning with them. In public I often find myself reaching for some imaginary transmitter!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts