RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Would you be interested in a book titled "From Nest to National"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Only if it was a pop-up with pretty pictures

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be interested in a book with this title?

Yes or No

This was supposed to be a Poll but I guess I poked the wrong buttons.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D :D Well it might. Don't know. Can't say. Just make it a Poll and let's see.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Dose she/he finish or win the national? Is it a novel or a biography? Either way, yes . Ill read anything about working retrievers.

·
Administrator
3,826 Posts
From "Nest" to "National".......

is it about a mallard that is raise from the "nest" to be used as a live flyer at the "National"?????

Title doesn't hit me quite right :( Sorry.

Vicky
- who is on a borrowed AOL account for a couple of minutes :( because my satellite internet is broke :( :(

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In this "hypothetical" story, I'm pretty sure "She" won the National Amateur. But I bet the same story could have been written about another NAFC and three NFC's as well.

Jerry

·
Registered
471 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
Does it have pictures?
No photographs. Just some sketches and diagrams to help understand the text. (IF it exists!)

·
Registered
573 Posts
The xeroed (Many, many times) copy that I have does not have pictures, but does contain diagrams.

BTW - the booklet I have is supposably Rex's handout from some seminars a very long time ago.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now Shayne, one more time. There are some things that can be learned from actually reading printed material.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Jerry said:
Now Shayne, one more time. There are some things that can be learned from actually reading printed material.

Jerry
You read it... then tell me all about it. I'm a better listener than i am reader. Aside from emails and work crap, i only read once a day... twice if i've had to much fiber.

Shayne

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
Aside from emails and work crap, i only read once a day... twice if i've had to much fiber.

Shayne
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats great! :lol: Somehow I bet you are looking at the pictures then too. :wink:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D :D :D OK, Son, I'll do my best to keep you informed.

Jerry

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
"From Nest to National"
That could be a nice title for Mrs. Dr. Ed's autobiography. I'd want both diagrams of tests and explanations on how the dogs did, and pictures of the dogs. :D

Dr. Ed could help with the Honcho part deux part.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd want the leather bound 1st edition inscribed and signed by the author, Jerry, Shayne, Howard N., and Dr. Ed for his chapter.

Funny thread on a cold, dreary morning here in NY.

Dan

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was in fact the thoughts of Danny Farmer, put into a booklet by Jerry Wickliffe, if I understand everything.

Jerry

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I have a novel by Boyd Gibbons titled The Retriever Game. It tells a nice story on the US national 1988. Is this the only novel available still. Judy A gets a nice mention.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Jerry-
Is it a "story" or a training manual? (sounds like both?).
I'd be interested.
M

1 - 19 of 19 Posts