RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'BREEZE" Had 150 All-Age points. The most intelligent dog I ever had the privilege of standing beside. She was capable of some amazing work. At one stage in her Junior (derby) career when I was running her, she got a Junior win on Saturday, and an Open second the following day! The following week-end her owner Sue Taylor repeated the performance with another Junior win and open second!
Garry and Sue Taylor of Taylormade Retrievers (TaylorLabs) will miss her forever, and so will I....
Thanks for the memories.
Doug Grant

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sorry for your loss Doug, she sounds like an incredible girl.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
She was indeed a very special girl. My sympathies to all who knew and loved her.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
My thoughts are with you, the Taylors, and all the others who loved her, in these difficult times.

Sorry !

john

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers sent....

Richard

·
Registered
931 Posts
My sympathy to you.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
So sorry for all who loved her. She is the granddam to my yellow dog, just about the best dog I have ever had.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
It sounds as though you truly loved and respected her and she in return gave you everything she had. Irreplaceable.

So sorry for your loss.

M

·
Registered
568 Posts
My condolences to all who knew and loved her. Breeze was the grand dam to one of my dogs (Dusty son.) Her legacy definitely lives on!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts