RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruff Rivers Gotta Be Your Bull. Butch just turned 4. He has 3 derby points, and 8 qualifying finishes. He would make a nice hunt test, SRS, or hunting dog. He has been on a couple summer trips with a field trial pro. He has mostly been training on master type setups this summer.
Butch is that high drive dog in the field that turns it off and is a real gentleman in the house. OFA excellent hips, normal elbows, EIC and CNM clear and carries yellow. Butch is 70 pounds. $10k Contact Kirk for questions 402-389-1635. Located in Albany, GA.
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Electric blue

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ruff Rivers Gotta Be Your Bull. Butch just turned 4. He has 3 derby points, and 8 qualifying finishes. He would make a nice hunt test, SRS, or hunting dog. He has been on a couple summer trips with a field trial pro. He has mostly been training on master type setups this summer.
Butch is that high drive dog in the field that turns it off and is a real gentleman in the house. OFA excellent hips, normal elbows, EIC and CNM clear and carries yellow. Butch is 70 pounds. $10k Contact Kirk for questions 402-389-1635. Located in Albany, GA. View attachment 87363

·
Registered
12 Posts
That bottom always reminds me of Brad Lewis and the Valley club. A very successful line of dogs.

RJ

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
That bottom always reminds me of Brad Lewis and the Valley club. A very successful line of dogs.

RJ
Agreed on all counts.
Brad was a pleasure to know. He was always fun and entertaining to spend time with.
Tragic how he left us so suddenly

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was glad I got to know Brad. His legacy continues through these dogs and the clubs in Nebraska.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts