RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday the 12th of March, a batch of syrup was hatched in Monkton, VT.

Today we had fresh home-made waffles made on an antique waffle iron that belonged to my wife's grandma.

We poured some of Bora's Maple Works' best across the top.

Thanks Ken! The package made it.
Wow!

Chris

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
that sounds delicious and now my mouth is watering as I have not had breakfast yet today

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Chris, I got mine a week or so ago and it is GREAT!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Down to one more bottle. Will have to order more. Use Ken's gold on everything.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I'm warning you once you get it you will become addicted to it and no other maple syrup comes close to Kens.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
I had never noticed the banner at the bottom. I guess I stop before I get that far down.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Chris had the same breakfast here only have a connection for syrup from back home that I use. Sorry Ken I have had your syrup too and it is wonderful!
I will be back in that neck of the woods on Memorial Day for your uncles funeral, maybe I can snag a bottle from you.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Yes, sorta, kinda a rope on the bottle neck. I just had some of Ken's syrup on ice cream for dessert. It was great!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
stuff is even good on Hot Dogs.

Gooser

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
Doug Bora wasn't he your uncle or was it a cousin?

ahhh His Grandfather and my Greatgrandfather were brothers.
so I am told, I had to just call my Dad. He lived way on the other side of the state on a hill.
Hey, you lived way on the other side of the state on a hill didn't you????? Didn't he have a donkey farm? My Dad joked he sold Asses

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yes they were my neighbors and were wonderful when I needed them to watch the dogs or horses. Yes he passed away about 9 weeks ago and the family is doing a picnic on Memorial Day weekend so I am going back for a few days.

They bred mules but they did have a few donkeys too.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
swing by the LCRC's berlin pond test in Northfield that Sunday and run some dogs with the old crew.

I won't have my guys with me. Tell me again where Northfield is it has been few years since I have been there. Is that by Cabot?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Oh I might have time for a quick drive by and wave but not a full day of judging. I would have loved to though for old time sake. I can fill in if someone needs to run their dog though ;)

Email me the directions just in case I have some free time on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts