RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid $2.83 9/10 in Raymondville, Tx. yesterday. Wish I could have brought some home in the trunk ($0.21/gal higher here).

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
$3.26 for regular

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
$3.09 regular

·
Registered
165 Posts
Pocahontas: diesel $3.49
20 miles down the road: $3.36
25 more miles: $3.23

Price gouging?

·
Registered
4,413 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
$3.57 still
local news says our senator Bernie Sanders is gonna look into it.
Ha Ha Ha :lol: funny, a senator decided he is going to look into it . ha ha ha

·
Registered
792 Posts
2.89 in Benton 3.24 in downtown Little Rock

add in our .10 discount for shopping at Kroger and i can fill up my 4 runner for less than $50

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
BURLINGTON, Vt. — Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is asking if northwestern Vermont residents are getting ripped off at the gas pump.
The left-leaning independent is calling for a federal investigation of the fact that gas prices are higher in Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle counties than elsewhere in Vermont or New England.
Sanders says Vermont's gas prices tend to run higher than New Hampshire's. On Monday, regular unleaded averaged $3.55 a gallon in Vermont, versus $3.36 in New Hampshire.
He says Vermont's gas tax is 7 cents a gallon higher, but that doesn't account for a 19-cent difference.
In northwestern Vermont, meanwhile, the average price was $3.63 per gallon.
Sanders has written to the Justice Department and Federal Trade Commission asking for an investigation.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Paid $2.83 9/10 in Raymondville, Tx. yesterday. Wish I could have brought some home in the trunk ($0.21/gal higher here).
Was it watered down??? Two weeks ago, we were paying $4.49 unleaded and now feel lucky to pay only $3.97.

But 30 mins up the road over the Oregon border, it's typically 50 cents cheaper.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
It is $3.59 at Costco with the average price higher. We get to pay 9% state sales tax assessed on the cost of the gas plus the other federal & state taxes.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
And Obama will attempt to take credit for falling gas prices just as he has tried desparately to take credit for low interest rates.

·
Registered
923 Posts
And Obama will attempt to take credit for falling gas prices just as he has tried desparately to take credit for low interest rates.

Awful close to election time ain't it???? It kinda makes me wish the election lasts longer if it wasn't for the stupid commercials...

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I just got back from a road trip from Spokane, WA, through Western Oregon to Northern CA. Paid $3.71 when I left Spokane, averaged about $3.69 the rest of the way down. On the way back (exactly a week later), gas averaged $3.49. Until I got back to Spokane where it's still $3.65.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts