RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep...today is SADIE'S 8TH BIRTHDAY!!! :bday:

Where does the time go? It seems like it was only a few months ago that we were going through FF...that OB was needing reinforcement regularly...the days/weeks of CC...and those very first hunting trips for doves, quail, pheasants, ducks, geese, Huns. Again, where does the time go?!

For those who have dogs 8 years old and over, what is your favorite memory of your time with your dog up to now? There have to be some great stories out there!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

Favorite memories are of Booger aka Brittany being goofy. Rolling around on her back growling, chasing her back leg when she thought she was being ignored (doesn't do this anymore), and her just being by my side! Love my Booger Butt, Pumpkin Butt, $*it bird! lol

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadie says "thanks" Steph! She'll get her "special" dinner tonight (boy, do I have her fooled!) of 1 can of wet EVO chicken & turkey mixed in with her kibble. Party on, Sadie-girl! :p

·
Registered
449 Posts
I to had a Sadie she was my First dog. What she lacked in trainnig she made up with her heart. I sent her on a cripple for the first time, 45 minuites later she comes back with the bird. This seemed to be her nitch and love. Bringing back the bird no matter what the conditions where. I have had many trainned dogs scince but none with that type of heart when it came to getting the bird no matter what.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts