Kristie-The Snows said:Kristie,
If you can get the dog into Calgary, it is a three hour drive north to Edmonton.
I would take this advice & use Continental. I drove 4 hours to Boston to get Finn flying in from TX so that he could go on Continental. Not only are they just the best w/ the dogs, but I felt much better knowing he was in a climate controlled hold. It took all the headache out of relying on a weather forecast to see if he'd make another airlines temp restrictions.