RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glenda Brown has again written a terrific article for GR News. The March-April 2012 magazine has this article about Gilnockie Coquette who can list among her progeny Dual CH Stilrovin Nitro Express, FC Stilrovin Super Speed, and FC Stilrovin Katherine. These were all out of the same litter.

A must read for golden owners.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Glenda is amazing....ongoing GRCA News articles about amazing Golden Retrievers.

Thank you, Glenda!

Looking forward to USPS delivery for some good reading!

Judy

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thank you. I am really pleased at the reception so many of these articles have been receiving----the field community has been tremendously supportive.

An excellent interview with RTF's Junbe coming up in Sept/Oct. Together with another by RTFer, Bill Connor, about his famous Golden. Plus much more.

In Jul/Aug, an old interview with Torch and then a follow up on some of her famous Goldens. A drill by Bill Totten and an excellent article by Judy Rasmuson as well as other field articles.

I hope that more and more members of the field community will realize they are being recognized by the GRCA as an important part of what makes a Golden RETRIEVER.

Glenda

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Glenda, please keep it coming. I find that many people in goldens can use the enlightenment of your writings.

Looking forward to reading about junbe. I have spoken to him through a couple of PM's and found him very informative.

PS I have a feeling that many new golden owners don't even know about Gilnockie Coquette let alone Stilrovin Kennels (again, Stilrovin Nitro Express retrieving over barbed wire is my favorite photo).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Argh--want to read it now! Still waiting for mine to arrive. It will likely be June before it makes its way to the great white north...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
The News just arrived here yesterday :)..so maybe yours will be there soon..

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I've gotten to the point where I look forward to the GRNEWS arriving in my mailbox, every other month. So much in it to read, for such a wide variety of readers. The photos, the history, the editing, the articles, etc. Everything in there, from cover to cover, is worth a look. And, there's something in there for everybody. Thanks and Kudos, to Sylvia, Glenda, and everyone else involved! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts