RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riot is ready for the big game later today. He also volunteered to take Kendall Marshall's spot since he's injured. Roy declined...

Let's go Tar Heels!!!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Kentucky is looking real strong right now...which will make my SIL MaryKent and also Sarita McKnight VERY happy....look out for Louisville and Rick Pitino, they are playing with house money now

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Dorothy and Toto are going to the Final Four

·
Registered
40 Posts
We were there cheering them on friday as they eacked by ohio, and it was a nail bitter at the game today but we just couldnt pull it out against kansas. Most fun i have ever had at a sporting event though, have to say. Go heels

·
Registered
51 Posts
I went to the game... HB went to a high school near mine and played for my uncles AAU team... They didnt look good tonight. It seemed like without Marshall they were somewhat lost. The game against Ohio was a c- game, tonights was a B game. It was fun watching Watts (people in the stands were calling him Rudy) step up and play a lot better than in the Ohio game. Who all is going pro, or should go pro? BTW, there was probably 20000 KU fans and 4000 NC fans. The KU fans werent loud until the final three minutes. Kinda sad. Final matchup: KU and Kentucky with the Cats winning in the last 5 minutes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts