Lainee, I did some of the above last week. I sent you a PM already.kjrice said:1. Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
2. Take a ride on the Big Shot at the Stratosphere.
3. Roller coaster at NY NY
4. You should check out The Blue Man Group, Mystere, or O shows. Make reservations before arrival.
5. The water show in front of the Bellagio
6. Gondola ride at the Venetian - make reservations before arrival.
7. GameWorks - do the picture morphing of you and David to see what your kids would look like. It is tff.
8. Sirens Cove at TI.
9. Throw birds for Coop.
This site has a lot of info: http://www.vegas.com/
If you throw birds for Coop, see if you can bring the shrimp, scallions and ribeye and get the special Southwestern spin on the grill. It is well worth it....(but sorry, a previous guest already used up the Heineken light that nobody in the Rice household cared for)
Kevin, thanks again for being a great host.
BlueMan Group is really cool! Bellagio fountain show is a must-see...a short hike from the hotel, FREE, every half hour I believe.