RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Howard-

Crossing fingers & toes that you get that 1/2 point this weekend. Pleasure to have met & trained w/ you (although now you know what a moody person I am!-only Goldens can tolerate for me long!)

You've worked hard for this & your dogs are wonderful. Go get 'em!!

M

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Best of luck to you, Howard!

Andy

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Best of luck from the suburbs of Cuthbert, GA! Go get 'em Howard and Bam - we're pulling for you!!!
Hoss and Becky

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I will be sure to report in if I hear anything before he gets back. My husband is the Chair..... :wink:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Seriously!!! You Field Trailers!!! :roll: :roll:

How the heck do yas end up a 1/2 point short!!!

Jeeze!!! Nitpick regards!!

Good luck Howard (I'd give ya the 1/2 point just fer fillin up yer truck for the trip)

Gooser

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
con

Go get em Howard and Bam!!!

Aaron

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
WELL??????? Any updates.....ARGH!!!

FOM

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
FOM said:
WELL??????? Any updates.....ARGH!!!

FOM
NO! Nothing yet! And it is 9:30pm! :evil:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
There will be no updates until tomorrow. They are declining to announce it until the tailgate. We are having am small memorial ceremony for one of our clubs founders, Al Roggow. The trial is dedicated to him this weekend.

However, I hear our friend Bam had te best land marks, a 2whistle land blind and did ok on the water...

Bye now! Stay tuned.....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Kingofthecamp said:
There will be no updates until tomorrow. They are declining to announce it until the tailgate. We are having am small memorial ceremony for one of our clubs founders, Al Roggow. The trial is dedicated to him this weekend.

However, I hear our friend Bam had te best land marks, a 2whistle land blind and did ok on the water...

Bye now! Stay tuned.....
Hey Mary, at least the Chair/your other half, rang for a home check?

Hope Howard and Bam go well.

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Kingofthecamp said:

Bye now! Stay tuned.....
......and to think I once liked you, Mary!! :wink:

Sitting on pins and needles........

Vicky

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Kingofthecamp said:
I hear our friend Bam had te best land marks, a 2whistle land blind and did ok on the water...
So far, so good!

Did the Open finish on Friday?

It looks like Burke Earley is judging the Open on Friday (22 dogs), the Derby today (12 dogs) and the Amateur on Sunday (26 dogs).

Quite a time committment on the part of the North Carolina judge...two days of travel and 4 days at the trial = 6 days.

I guess that is the case anytime you have a judge that travels all the way across the country to judge the Open, it takes 6 days out of your schedule.

Jeff

·
Registered
187 Posts
Go get them!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts