RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sorry to se you go, but Completely understand.
Thanks for your decades of immeasurable contributions to the sport we all love.

You and your unselfish level headed wisdom shall be missed
Best wishes a good health wishes to you and your Ed
Salute!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Along with the others .... I hope you don't go! The forum has certainly changed over the years (and miss the "old crew" that is no longer with us), but have always enjoyed your posts regardless of the topic. Have to admit I spend very little time here these days as I hate this new format!

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I'll truly miss you. I think of the oft times someone has raised a question. I'd wait a bit to learn from your forthcoming answer. You've been a great contributor for all and a good friend of many.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Jerry Harris (Unca Jerry) invited me here in 2003. Over the years I have hung around having some fun, occasionally getting angry, and dispensing good (hopefully) advice about all sorts of things but the time has come to move on to something more enjoyable like a root canal or a prostate exam. I’m certain that my departure will be applauded by some and hopefully some will miss me. I miss Unca Jerry, Joe Stambaugh, Chris K, Anthony Heath, Uncle Bill, Qui Chang Trainer, Noah, Chris A, and others. I am thankful to be alive and my spouse and I are enjoying improved health this year but otherwise 2020 really sucks(ed).
Ed, did what is worth I miss the three same list of UTSTA be,'s I still drop by from time to time. Thanks for the advice and Entertainment over the years. You'll be missed

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I'll truly miss you. I think of the oft times someone has raised a question. I'd wait a bit to learn from your forthcoming answer. You've been a great contributor for all and a good friend of many.
Jerry Harris (Unca Jerry) invited me here in 2003. Over the years I have hung around having some fun, occasionally getting angry, and dispensing good (hopefully) advice about all sorts of things but the time has come to move on to something more enjoyable like a root canal or a prostate exam. I’m certain that my departure will be applauded by some and hopefully some will miss me. I miss Unca Jerry, Joe Stambaugh, Chris K, Anthony Heath, Uncle Bill, Qui Chang Trainer, Noah, Chris A, and others. I am thankful to be alive and my spouse and I are enjoying improved health this year but otherwise 2020 really sucks(ed).
I always looked forward to your informative posts and appreciate all the times you promptly personally answered my health questions which made a difference in my dogs’ lives. Good luck for future health to you and yours.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sorry to see you go. The site isn’t what it used to be, everything changed a couple of years back. There are more political post than there are dog post, more people unkind behind a keyboard than they would be in person, and less meaningful dog posts. I drop in and check on things every now and then but it used to be my go to place. Thanks for all your stories and advice, you are the best

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
You will definitely be missed. You are one of the most knowledgeable contributors on this site, and I have always appreciated your willingness to share the knowledge.

The bar has been set pretty low for 2021 to be a better year, so I'm hopeful it will be.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ed, thank you very much for all the personal advice you have given. I learned so much from your posts. This forum will be the lesser without your sage advice, years of experience, and willingness to share.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Sad. There goes my last reason for checking in here.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
A dark day indeed. Sorry to see you leaving Doc.

Irishwhistler ☘🇮🇪🇺🇸

·
Administrator
3,855 Posts
I have been away for the past few days and unable to log in on RTF. Your post was the first I saw and I must say it made me extremely sad. I, as so many others have expressed, will miss you here on RTF, your informative posts and help when needed.

Even though I really hate your decision, I do wish you the very best....health, happiness and love. Hugs!

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
I've been gone a while. Came back and all I get is these drop in ads. The organization who runs this forum sucks so bad im out 100%

Reactions: 2tall

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Chris once compared the wisdom of RTF to finding pearls. You have to look hard and sift through some extraneous info to find them. Ed has always posted information that was worth sifting through. You provided me with lots of pearls. I now do lots of lurking and little posting but still come back looking for those pearls. Your wisdom will be missed.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Mr and Mrs Happy, see you in Niland

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I've been gone a while. Came back and all I get is these drop in ads. The organization who runs this forum sucks so bad im out 100%
Paul, I don't get any ads. I'm using Firefox with uMatrix as my blocker.
When I use Chrome and no ad blocker, whoo boy.

Good seeing you in Giddings; were you there for week 2?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I read a lot and don't post much. Sorry to see you go and like others when I see you post they are always worth reading.

All the best.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ed, I do hope you change your mind. I have always enjoyed your wisdom and insight.....and from the previous comments I am not alone. But if not, please take care. DT

21 - 40 of 43 Posts