RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I have posted pictures of this particular piece of water but thought some may enjoy. This is one of the ponds that we train our dogs in on a regular basis. The ponds have a few features, some nice cover, and the ability to run from a distance away at varying angles...enjoy!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More...

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Is this a subtle invite? LOL

·
Registered
687 Posts
Please...no more pictures!!

You're killing me!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a subtle invite? LOL

If you can Shoot-then-throw...sure, come on!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Keith, is that Mike Keen's place? If so, ya'll have done a heck of a job developing it. Nice work! I would love to come up and throw birds for you some weekend.

·
Registered
958 Posts
dang man, you got some of the best water set ups I've seen and a BUNCH of them too. I'm very jealous. I'm just glad to have a few cow pasture ponds here and there.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keith, is that Mike Keen's place? If so, ya'll have done a heck of a job developing it. Nice work! I would love to come up and throw birds for you some weekend.

This is Andy's pond across from Mike's...

Sure, you are welcome to come up Matt...we would welcome you anytime

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dang man, you got some of the best water set ups I've seen and a BUNCH of them too. I'm very jealous. I'm just glad to have a few cow pasture ponds here and there.

Took a long time, a lot of work, and tremendous grace for us to get the options we have to train...we are very grateful!

Thanks...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts