RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from Derek Randle at The Retriever Academy, my boy Colby passed his second Grand today in WIS. Colby passed the MS Grand last spring with Derek after turning two years of age. Derek also put his MH title on last summer in between Grands.

Colby was the first dog I trained from the ground up to his HRCH title and fortunately Derek was willing to progress Colby to higher levels. After being with Derek, feel like I'll be driving a sports car instead of the family sedan I turned over.

Thanks again to The Retriever Academy for their hard work, dedication and friendship!!! First Class Operation.

Can't wait to bring the big lug home!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats, Jeff!! It's a day you'll never forget. Kudos to Colby and Derek! TRA is for sure a first class act!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Awsome! Congrats on the fine accomplishments!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Outstanding

Congrats

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Congrats Jeff. Colby is a very nice dog.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats. I know how you feel cuz my Crackers got her first Grand pass in WS too!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats. I know how you feel cuz my Crackers got her first Grand pass in WS too!!
Congrats to you. Now come on down to OK this fall we are hosting the Grand

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
huge congratulations! what an achievement!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Jeff, I know you are so very proud of Colby. Derek is as good as they come. Now somebody go get those last finished passes so that he can officially be GRHRCH Colby!!!!!

Janet

1 - 20 of 33 Posts