RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Clark Kennington of Maximun Potential Retrievers. He passed 6 of 8 dogs and passed all 6 he took to the 5th series. With the passes, there are 3 new GRHRCH's....Memfis owned by Jason Christopher, Bear owner by Gene Ragon and Boudreaux owner by David Sullivan. Also Clark's personal dog, Max, passed the grand for the 4th time. Also congrats to Jack Pitts who owns both Trigger and Man. This was Triggers and Mans first grand and they did a great job.
This is a great job and I want to thank him for all the hard work, time and effort he put in for these grand passes.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Jason - we must have been typing at the same time - GOOD ON YA Buddy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jason-congrats to you and Betty on Memfis' new title. And also to the rest of the owners/dogs that Clark ran. Awesome job by Clark.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I am so happy for you and Betty and congrats to Clark for having a very nicely runn GRAND.

Janet

·
Registered
71 Posts
I knew clark when he was a mere mortal! Clark is a great dog man, and Im so proud of him I aint stopped smiling yet... I know he hasnt. Great job brother, we love ya, and see you in the am! travis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts