·
Registered
1,378 Posts
wow I have three, did you find them?

Gregg Leonard

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ok, see that the marsh has them, get a few as they may get broken.

Gregg

·
Registered
622 Posts
Site now says out of stock, do they have them or not?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Does any supplier know have the Green Monsters in stock yet? I need couple to replace mine.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I was told that they are working on a new and improved version.

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
Why do you want the "Monster"? I bought two Dallahassies to replace mine. The monster sucks in really cold weather, and if you blow it extra hard. You want to buy my old one????

·
Registered
622 Posts
Why do you want the "Monster"? I bought two Dallahassies to replace mine. The monster sucks in really cold weather, and if you blow it extra hard. You want to buy my old one????
I have tried the Dallesasse whistle and just like the GM better. Thank you for the generous offer, but no, I will wait for a new one. :wink: Have had no issue in any temp warm or very cold.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Mark I believe I have some spare GMs. I've been globetrotting and won't be home for a week or so'; if you havent found one by then drop me a line

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am in the market for another GM whistle. If you have an extra from those you recently purchased, I would be interested. I have a
Dalasassie that I received from a Roem seminar which I can throw in . Sounds good, just not what my dogs or I am used too.
Wayne Nissen
318-4262928

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mark I believe I have some spare GMs. I've been globetrotting and won't be home for a week or so'; if you havent found one by then drop me a line
If you have one or two you would like to part with, please let know and how to pay you.

Thanks,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts