RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Amazon!!! I have been using Zinger Wingers for about 20 years now and also have 4 or 5 Slingers. Usually if a wire harness needs replacing it's due to human error but I have replaced a lot of them. At $14 a piece for for Zingers wire harness I said enough is enough and searched Amazon. Usually it is just the plug that gets damaged. I found a package of ten of them on Amazon for less than one wire harness. Pretty simple to cut off plug and attach a new one plus it is sooo much easier than feeding the wire through the frame and replacing the whole harness. If you do need the whole wire it is cheap enough at home depot and you can choose the wire and the length you want but with the plugs I bought on amazon I may never have to replace the whole harness again. I have 9 wingers and some have wires on the left side and some on the right. Pain in the ass if I want to set up two together and have to match a left with a right so I have started retro fitting most of my wingers with a wire harness on both sides since I found out how cheap I can do it from Amazon Plus you can customize the length for plugging two wingers together. Or you can also buy male/female plugs and build your own extension cord to separate two winger plugged into the same receiver. As far as the wire goes I recommend wire similar to wire used for trailers. Wire fed through the winger frame is well protected and almost never needs replacing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts