RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ordered theirs yet?

It's not posted on their website how to order them yet? Are they available for shipment yet?

It is getting close to the Grand and mine are still not working....I need to get to work.

Any help?

Thx.
Troy

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I am also waiting to order my releases. Hopefully they are waiting till they have enough for everybody before they start taking orders for them.
Mike Peters

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Aren't they more like launcher triggers? :twisted:

·
Registered
418 Posts
The new releases look alot like the Zinger's IMO. You can see pics of the new release at the Orion dog Supply site.

·
Registered
52 Posts
So,

If you have the old release can you get a new one to replace it with and can this replacement be done by the consumer?

Matt

·
Registered
323 Posts
JBlack said:
The new releases look alot like the Zinger's IMO. You can see pics of the new release at the Orion dog Supply site.

The new release mechanism has been around for years, prior to Zinger even. I have an old Box Launcher that I got from Day's End (Now Dog's Afield) that has the same mechanism (Electronically it's different.)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Matt Miller said:
So,

If you have the old release can you get a new one to replace it with and can this replacement be done by the consumer?

Matt
Matt,

If you have purchased a Gunners Up winger, then you will be able to get a new release for the price of shipping alone. I believe it is $10 per release. If you can turn a bolt, you'll be able to replace the release. Need 2 wrenches (Can't remember what size) and some tape to pull new wire through and a crimping tool or pair of pliers. It's not too bad.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just looking for an update on if they can be ordered yet or what???? Nothing is posted on G/U site yet either. 8)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered some releases today and they just backordered them for me and will ship them when the releases clear customs. They should ship around Oct 1 (hopefully).

·
Registered
323 Posts
OK...WOOHOOO, just got a call from GU saying that things are beginning to roll and that unit should be ready for shipping in about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. This is very welcome news.

Cray

1 - 20 of 50 Posts