RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you got to meet any of the people that seem to love you from the srs message board?I know alot of people talk crap thinking you wouldnt ever show up and now your there.lol :D

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Thanks Jerry,

As yes, I'm here.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Tall Gunner said:
Bet you don't sleep a wink tonight........... :wink:
Your right, going honky tonkin'. :wink:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:
Tall Gunner said:
Good luck. As you walk to that line, you will once again be playin' with the big boys......

Only this time, you must control an outside source, your emotions, the pressure, and the heat. Who will puke first at the line? The dog, or you?

Good Luck Ken. You may suprise us, and I hope you do!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Playing with the big boys again? He trains with Ed and Judy Aycock, John and Martha Russell, Mark Rosenbloom, Doug Grimes, Pete Marsailes,etc.
It'll all be a matter of Dozer seeing the birds, and Ken making the right decisions on how to best spend his points.

Robby

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Tall Gunner said:
Ken Guthrie said:
Tall Gunner said:
Good luck. As you walk to that line, you will once again be playin' with the big boys......

Only this time, you must control an outside source, your emotions, the pressure, and the heat. Who will puke first at the line? The dog, or you?

Good Luck Ken. You may suprise us, and I hope you do!!
He has been in bigger at the line situations than this.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i must be looking in the wrong spot. On the front page, there was only one person at second.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sorry, I just refreshed. Its there now.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another person is Robbie Bickley.I think he gets overlooked as far as there training group and he has some very very nice dogs and know what he is doing also.Robbie has had an AFC and will probably have another one here in the near future.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts