RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing everyone and their dogs and happy as SAFE 4th of July.

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
Yes, Have a safe and Happy 4th. Don't blow your fists off with an M-80 or aim a bottle rocket at some dog box or any other stupid thing.
Very Cool snapshot Danielle,
How many trys to get it:D.
You know, while typing I am reminded of my old Webelos Den Leader who made us all read the flag code.
I hate my brain! I recall most of the code he made us read and re-read but cannot type his name. UGH!
Anyway, have a happy one all.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, Have a safe and Happy 4th. Don't blow your fists off with an M-80 or aim a bottle rocket at some dog box or any other stupid thing.
Very Cool snapshot Danielle,
How many trys to get it:D.
You know, while typing I am reminded of my old Webelos Den Leader who made us all read the flag code.
I hate my brain! I recall most of the code he made us read and re-read but cannot type his name. UGH!
Anyway, have a happy one all.
Yea Ken - and if you live in a “tinder box” environment (like many of us do right now) .. please don’t set off fire works under 100+ year old Oak trees!

Photo took 7 shots so I could choose the best one, and the girls never moved or dropped the flag!
I am not sure if dogs holding a flag is listed as a specific in the flag code but I felt they treated it with as much respect as a good dawg had to offer ;)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Happy 4th to all.

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Great Pic! Grand kids on the way. Four wheelers and smoke bombs ready to go. Smoker loaded with briskets, ribs, baloney and corn on the cob. Now if we can only keep the weekenders from burning the place down.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Great Pic!! Happy Fourth everyone!! I'm in GONZO pork shoulder smoking mode for a pulled pork gala soon to take place here in King George VA!! Sweet!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great pic!! I hope everyone has a safe 4th of July.
Dave Hare

·
Registered
405 Posts
Happy 4th everyone! We enjoyed the day with family and friends...oh and a retriever to collect our empties and bring a full back. :)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hope everybody and their dogs had a safe 4th and no dogs were frightened by the loud noises. pretty quiet around my neighborhood. I was out with the dog all ready to play with him and toss some fun bumpers but only bangs were a couple blocks away. oh well, all for the best I suppose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts