Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have bred less than 10 litters and have seen it more than once

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a poll so no-one needs to see who is answering. I am curious though how many have had litters with myopathy in the litter?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Lisa that reminds me of many years ago I traveled as a trainer for Kwik Kopy Printing franchisors. I was on a trip to Miami and had phoned home, My then 4 years old daughter asked me where I was and I replied, "Miami." Then she asked when I was going to get home from "Your ami."

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lady Duck Hunter said:
Lisa that reminds me of many years ago I traveled as a trainer for Kwik Kopy Printing franchisors. I was on a trip to Miami and had phoned home, My then 4 years old daughter asked me where I was and I replied, "Miami." Then she asked when I was going to get home from "Your ami."
I grew up in Miami, OK as did much of my family. This was pretty common with the little ones around there.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
None of the above applies to me. A guy from our training group purchased a pup with this condition. The pup was from a litter in Alaska, but not local. The breeder was not familiar with the condition, but of the 9 pups from the litter, I think 5 were affected.
The pup I saw was pathetic.... Seeing the condition maybe would make you try harder to avoid it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts