·
Registered
166 Posts
Love it!

No bandana on that golden!!!!;)

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Okay Tony, give it up, what program did you use to create the poster?

HPL

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
If you use the edit feature on Photobucket you can make posters out of your pictures. After you upload your photo, click on edit and then decorate. It has some other fun stuff on it, too. Poor man's photoshop ;-)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay Tony, give it up, what program did you use to create the poster?

HPL
That info will only be available to Golden Retriever owners... :)

Seriously, yesterday I discovered a website where you can upload your image and create text. After completion, right click on the image and save it to your hard drive. That's it. The site: bighugelabs.com. When it opens, click on Motivation. Good luck and have fun! TZ

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Great poster, Tony. Why doesn't Cabela's, DU, Mack's, or anyone for that matter, have any hunting Golden T-shirts? And I don't want to hear from the lunatic fringe who says Goldens don't/can't/won't hunt. Bullsquat!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
awesome poster!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hey Mark just saying hello. How's your training going?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great poster, Tony. Why doesn't Cabela's, DU, Mack's, or anyone for that matter, have any hunting Golden T-shirts? And I don't want to hear from the lunatic fringe who says Goldens don't/can't/won't hunt. Bullsquat!
Hi Mark. That's a good question. A number of years ago I sold an image of Push to Browning Clothing and they put it on a T-shirt. Here is the front of the shirt. TZ

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Everything is good down here. But we all lost two good Goldens Down here. Star and Brandy. I'll miss seeing them with there handlers Marshall and Ellis.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hint:

If Ya click on my "INNIE" I drop the fish!!

:cool:

Gooser

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think we need some bumper stickers made up for that first one. I got lots of hits on facebook with that Tony. My daughter in Chapel Hill says she wants one of those dogs. Those good looking goldens attract lots of people on the beach at Topsail. :) The head on that dog is so stunning. I think I would show him in bench. If that is Push then I can see why... We know he is CH.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think we need some bumper stickers made up for that first one. I got lots of hits on facebook with that Tony. My daughter in Chapel Hill says she wants one of those dogs. Those good looking goldens attract lots of people on the beach at Topsail. :) The head on that dog is so stunning. I think I would show him in bench. If that is Push then I can see why... We know he is CH.
Actually, the Golden in the poster is my 11 year old bitch (the same dog I use for my avitar). She is out of AFC Rosehill's Mr. Speaker X Fireside Ginger Best. TZ

1 - 19 of 19 Posts