RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body who is in the vicinity of the Havre de Grace Decoy Show this week end and would like to volunteer to put on a Retriever demonstration on Sunday please call the Decoy Museum and they will put you in touch with Margaret. The group that usually does a nice job, could not make it this weekend. Any level of dog would be OK and you do not have to worry if your dog does a perfect job as it is just for fun and I have seen people who were impressed just because the dogs would sit and stay. If you would be interested in any future demos you can PM me. The number to the Decoy Museum is 410-939-3739. Sorry this is late but I just found out yesterday and they were working on a replacement.

Thank you ,
Flip

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow, what a great historic demo that would be to be a part of! Wish I could drive down but I'll be on the road N. to pick up my new Baydog (pup) "Cap'n". :wink:
Peake
________
G

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Peake, haven't talked with ya for a while.How are you ?I see you are getting a new pup how about some details.I am getting ready for the hunt test season, would like to get my guy qualified working dog (NAHRA)may also try AKC senior. Ken

[email protected]

·
Registered
844 Posts
If I had more notice, I would have been happy to help out. I am doing one at Chestertown's show and at the NWTF Jakes Day this June. Usually have a Ward musuem one sometime, too.

Have to pick up a puppy tomorrow.

Sondra

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
My clients/training group and I have done the demos for the last 10 or so years. I notified Margaret at the beginning of March that we would not be available this year.

I'm sorry to hear that she wasn't able to find anyone available. :(

Vicky

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeff and Aabraham, Thanks for helping out. If one of you can let me know what time the demos are I should be Able to come down and help you out.
Thanks
Flip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts