RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very fortunate to get my dog his last pass this weekend at the Eastern Carolina Hunting Retreiver Club. They do a great job and are some of the friendliest people to be involved with in this sport. They put on an excellent test weekend and everyone seems to be pulling for the dog rather than the egos. The club makes it where everyone has a great time. they feed you very well after the test.

I would above all wish to thank Greg Barnes and Laura Jackson, two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Greg is the person responsible for Deuce's success and did a great job training him to this level. Laura is very involved with the HRC as well as training dogs with Greg. They are an unbeatable team. Laura and Greg shared a lot of handling tips with me and gave me a lot of their time to teach me. I could not have had this success without them.They are very supportive of the HRC and AKC trials.

I was fortunate to be the person to get the final pass with Deuce and it is an event in my life that I will never forget. It was number 3 on my lifes bucket list. Now I want to move over to the AKC and get hias MH title.

I look forward to seeing you on the trail. Maybe by that time Laura will get me thru the DAH phase and I will become a better handler. Right now I am over the moon with glee!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Congrats on the new initials....

Richard

·
Registered
17,023 Posts
Congrats to you 2!!!

stan b

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Congrats Well done!!!:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone for your remarks. Dustin D he is in the picture beside me. He is the son of 5 Star General Patton. He will turn four this month. He is a remarkable dog. thank you for your kind remarks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice job a big congrats to you and your dog!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Congratulations! East Carolina is a class group of people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts