RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Choose Your Favirote Puppy Name (Briezy/Cruise Pup). The top 3 will be the list of possible names. C

• Luckydux Quack Attack ( Raider )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tank Full Of Cheese And Quackers ( Tanker )

• Cruisin For Cheese And Quackers ( Cruiser )

• Smooth Sailing On Cheese And Quackers ( ? )

• Luckydux Quackers For Cheese ( Lucky )

• Luckydux High Tech Quack Attacker/Attack ( Raider )

• Quackers For Mac And Cheese ( Blu )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay RTFers, I've strained my brain and I want to narrow down possible puppy names. Granted the pup's name may change once he gets here, but I think if a narrow the field down then I will be able to come up with one that fits him.

I'm going to run the poll up until the pup is to be shipped ( January 17 ).

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only 2 votes out of 30+ views?? RTF gets to help me name my pup....I'm also still open for suggestions!

FOM

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't. I'm only allowed so many poll choices, but if you want to vote for it, post up! I had other names, but eliminated some of them because of the limit!

FOM

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like some reference to his "family." If possible at least one of his parents. I would like to use "Cheese" in the name, but it is not a requirement.

Link to his pedigree http://www.worth-itlabradors.com/crsbrz-ped.htm

I'm open for almost any name within reason. I didn't like the ones in reference to body function....yuck! :shock: I also like a name that "flows."

FOM

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Briezy and Cruise. I'm assuming, hopefully Andy will straighten me out if I'm wrong.

FOM

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Cruisin for a Bruisin - call name Bruiser :D

If you want to use a kennel name and call name "Cheese".... something simple....

Luckydux Say Cheese.

Shayne

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Call name "Cruise" instead of "Cruiser"......much easier to say :)

Vicky

EDIT:

Oops, just realized that the Sire's call name is Cruise :(

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's why I went with "Cruiser" Did not want anyone to be confused!

FOM

·
Registered
300 Posts
To take off on the Fancy Mod, add in cheese and the Dam's name, how about Cruisin' for a "Brie"sin'

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Drum Roll Please??

Presenting to you:

"Lainee's Limberger" - call name "Stinky"

Unca Jerry

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahahahahahahaha :roll: :shock: :lol: :roll: :shock: :lol:

FOM

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Jerry said:
"Lainee's Limberger" - call name "Stinky"

Unca Jerry

LOVE this one! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
17,010 Posts
dogs

Jerry, you're given me ideas for my next dogs name. Booty Who Cut The Cheese...call name Phew! I was going to call my last one, Booty Foo Fighter...call name Foo. One does not have to put the dog's pedigree in their name.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Re: dogs

Mr Booty said:
Jerry, you're given me ideas for my next dogs name. Booty Who Cut The Cheese...call name Phew! I was going to call my last one, Booty Foo Fighter...call name Foo. One does not have to put the dog's pedigree in their name.
Booty Dingleberry

Call name Wipe... or just Booty Wipe

Shayne

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
I got the name for Briezy's mother from way back in her pedigree. It was taken from Grady's Shadee Ladee, hense Bo's Shadee Ladee Sadee. Here are a few ancesters on Briezy's side of the family that you may want to incoroporate in your dogs name.
3XNFC FC AFC CANDLEWOOD'S TANKS ALOT, NFC NAFC CANDLEWOOD'S SUPER TANKER, NFC FC AFC SAN JOAQUIN HONCHO, NFC PIKERS PACER, NAFC FC DEE'S DANDY DUDE, NAFC FC DUDE'S DOUBLE OR NOTHING, NAFC, FC LAWNHORN'S CADILLAC MACK, NFC MI CHRIS SAILOR, NFC WHYGIN CORK'S COOT, NAFC CNFC FC RIVER OAKS CORKY, NFC FC AFC SUPER CHIEF, DCH AFC FC RIDGEWOOD PLAYBOY, NAFC FC GUY BITTERROOT LUCKY, FC CFC CAFC AFC GAHONK'S POW-WOW AND NFC FC MCGUFFY.

These are just the national champions on Briezy's side of the family. I am not familiar with Cruise's side of the family, other than Lean M :idea: ac.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
NFC PIKERS PACER
Watch me have to eat these words. I'm at work and can't look anything up. BUT I believe the above dog should be CNAFTCH and FC NAFC Pipers Pacer.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump

Okay, getting down to the wire....any others want to cast a vote?

FOM

1 - 20 of 27 Posts