RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the training I'm doing is on public grounds where you can only drive/park in certain areas. There are decent grounds close to the parking spots, but the better stuff is a good walk from these spots. With three wingers, stickmen, bumpers, etc., the time it takes to walk everything out there and get it setup is exhausting.

Is anyone that trains in settings like me using a wagon or buggy to haul your gear on? You know, something you can drag behind you(with wheels) to make life easier.

Walking everything out there and making several trips back and forth is a hell of a weight loss program, but I buy into the idea of working smarter, not harder.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Fold-It Yard Cart

http://www.tipkemfg.com/foldit/

Best $250 you will ever spend.

I bought a Foldit Cart in 1999 and I still use it today for everything from moving earth around the house to duck hunting. Only maintenance required has been new tubes and the occasional hose down. The only items to rust are the two bolts that retain the wheels(only the bolt heads rusted, not the threads).

People have ALWAYS been amazed when I would whip this metal rectangle out of my Jeep and unfold a high capacity cart in 3 seconds flat. Been telling people about this for years, and the only other person I know of that actually bought one was a colleague who used it to move rabbit traps.

Buy One, you will be suprised how often it handy to have in the tool shed.

RG

·
Registered
77 Posts
I made PVC racks to hold wingers on the top of one of those garden carts I p/u real cheap I have plenty of room for bird crates ,holding blinds etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts