RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Code To Island Thunder (Grady x Kona QAA), aka Koda. I picked him up last night, and he's been a blast! After a romp with the new family, he slept all night in his crate without hardly a whimper. And God love him, after breakfsat this morning and another romp with the toys, he went into his crate all by himslef for a lil nap LOL!

Many thanks to Rich and Joseph for this great pup...Rich will be happy to know that of the duck and pheasant toys he has, he likes the duck better!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL LOL!!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Woohoo!! Grady puppies unite!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bridget: if all the Grady kids ever got together, that would be one big party...and I loved the pic of Crosby on the beach you posted the other day.

Scott: I saw your girl yesterday (obviously), she is OMG adorable...a real sweetheart, and absolutely gorgeous. You guys will be pleased I think

·
Registered
210 Posts
Very cute innocent face! Bust of luck to you guys!

·
Registered
675 Posts
What a cutie and great looking pup! It appears your in for a lot of fun!! Congrats on the new addition

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not so sure about how innocent he is...already found my shoes, likes the grandson's toys (especially this silly dancing monkey gizmo...which will be shredded if we don't pay attention LOL) as much as his own, and generally is willing to climb, run, poke his nose into everything. He does not like it when the 'fridge kicks on....and the broom was quite the novelty sweeping up the remainder of his breakfast LOL

Ah, good times, good times....

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
:)Very nice Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
What is Gradys registered name?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Whoot Whoot.... YOU'RE GUNNA LOVE THE RIDE!!!! FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT!!!!!
I love my Grady Gal so Much....I could just "KISS" her....LOL
Congrats...such a beautiful face!!!!
Karen

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Hey Scott, We had a blast doing pics on the beach, I will post some later, here
Good luck with your boy! If he is anything like my boy (so far), you should be happy. Crosby is a VERY sane , though sensitive pup, not much correction required here. Take your pup everywhere you can , Crosby starts out a little wary of new things, so he rides evrywhere!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And so far, so good....of course, right now things are all happy-go-lucky, but he chases (and brings back sorta) a pheasant wing, and a baby bumper...and yes, he seems quite sane for a 7 week old pup...he's sleeping 7 hours a night in his crate, is willing to go in the crate without issue, and after breakfast, a little walk through the forest of my back yard (need to mow lol) he gets in his crate an naps! We went all over yesterday (vet, etc) in the car, he's a great rider, I could not be happier...

Let's see those pics Bridget! I'll post more of Koda as we go along too...retrieving his pheasant toy or wing is a riot!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Why's everyone fussing over the daddy.....his momma's no slouch either!!!!

Scott,

Glad you guys are doing well & having fun! Really glad the pup is staying local and we'll get to see him grow up. If you need anything please reach out.

All the best and enjoy the journey!

Rich Davis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts