RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I wanted to see how yalls first hunt test went.I wish I could have came and ran but had to work and couldnt get off.I hope yall had a good turnout and look forward to having another local test to run.Hope yall had a good time and the weather didnt hinder yall very much.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
It went well!!! Thanks! We were ready to run a test dog at 5 minutes to 8 and the lightening started. We waited 2 hours for it to quit and we were done testing by 5:00.

Just enough people to make it a real test.

Great grounds, good club and the help this weekend was AWESOME!!! Lots of good comments. I guess it's a good thing when the AKC rep leaves at noon. :)

Next year will be at Pin Oak kennels. Date to be announced but we're looking at April 21.

Angie

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
No vino but Chad had the good hooch and it was enjoyed by everyone who stayed to help clean up. Thanks Chad. The club put on a real nice test and everyone had fun. Thanks Angie for getting another test close to home.

Mike
p.s. Have fun up north. See ya in August.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Brad B said:
Glad to hear it went well despite the weather. I was worried it was going to shut ya'll down. Did you get a chance to break into that case of vino ?
No vino dang it. The land owner just plain ole wouldn't share. But Chad's hooch is pretty darn good! That $100 a bottle Scotch can sure make you feel warm and fuzzy at the end of the day..... :D

Not one hitch or problem. It was very well organzied and efficient. I couldn't have done it without club members that were also clients. They knew the routine. Also thanks to the clients that helped that weren't members. Hopefully they are now.

The Dallas Fort Worth lab club is revitalizing their retriever program. It's really gaining alot of interest and we're having good turn outs to our training days. Let's hope it continues and that next years test is as good as it can be!

Angie

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ooooooooooooh, if you have it at Pin Oak, I might be able to make it down there! Keep me in the loop. I'm strongly considering joining your club even though geographically I'm not EVEN close just because you guys are cool folks........ :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts