RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did you ever run Yella in SRS or FT. I was watching the SRS and they talked about Yella running in started as 3 mo old and seasoned as a 5 month old and passing the big grand as only a 15 mo old.I know she is a great dog and you are expecting some awesome pups anyday but wondered if you ever ran any FT.Anyone who hasnt seen her run should.I got to see her run a couple of years ago here in texas and she was great.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
In this months DU magazine..........it's say's that Tackett is a "veteran field trial campainger".

I guess that means he's been running trials for a long time. 8)

Wondering if DU knows the difference between a FT and a HT regards,

Gut

·
Registered
516 Posts
hell yea he has, saw her run an am and did very well. i know she made it threw the first series and by the way i lost 2 of my 4 fcs in that first. by the way he is a very good handler i might add. 8)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
shootem said:
Yella is QAA!!
That is correct. MH as well.

As far as SRS, Yella has run test dog many times. I'm not sure others would appreciate her running since Justin IS SRS. I can only imagine the whining if she happend to win one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
JT, is buisy attending to the new family of pups now, so im sure hell be here later on to answer any questions.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:
In this months DU magazine..........it's say's that Tackett is a "veteran field trial campainger".

Gut
Gut, please tell us all that you are indeed showing up at Hot Springs.

It's time for rubber to meet road.... :wink:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Chris Atkinson said:
Ken Guthrie said:

Gut
Gut, please tell us all that you are indeed showing up at Hot Springs.

It's time for rubber to meet road.... :wink:
I'm guessing.............

rubber to meet the road = let's get it on?

help me out here.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
fowl hunter said:
Go ken and run it and bring home the first for 3 events in a row won by a FT dog.
I'm entered and plan on going.............

But do you really think Tackett would let the judges score Dozer with the winning score.

:roll:

Ain't no chance.

I'm going cause I talked a bunch of chiat. Other than that, I'm real leary (sp?) of this whole deal.

G

·
Ken Guthrie said:
fowl hunter said:
Go ken and run it and bring home the first for 3 events in a row won by a FT dog.

But do you really think Tackett would let the judges score Dozer with the winning score.

Ain't no chance.

I'm going cause I talked a bunch of chiat. Other than that, I'm real leary (sp?) of this whole deal.
Have you been practicing?

And are they still using the giant geese? Or just the regular size birds?

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:
fowl hunter said:

Ain't no chance.

Oh here is comes. Somebody get out the violin...

/Paul

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Have you been practicing?

And are they still using the giant geese? Or just the regular size birds?
Trained last week with Judy. Next day Dozer was on three wheels. Called Ed but he was on his way to Alabama. Went to the clinic anyhow and with a few Duramax, looks fine as of now.

Don't really know how to practice for this thing other than the normal training we do.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Gun_Dog2002 said:
Oh here is comes. Somebody get out the violin...

/Paul
Are you entered?

I rest my case regards,

Gut

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Wildfowl Adventures said:
You are 100% correct! Tackett is the "cheatenest sob" I know and you really don't have a chance. If I was you there is no way I would go!
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.