RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to respond to your PM, but it says your box is too full to get the response! :) If'n I owned the joint like you do, I would probably bump up that setting! :D

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
On the janatior topic, why are all the collar threads on the main page. Shouldn't complaints or questions be in the product section? Anything even slightly related to politics goes to POTUS, but we have several threads asking about products and or service on the main page, which by the way have turned into a bitch fest in at least one.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I tried to respond to your PM, but it says your box is too full to get the response! :) If'n I owned the joint like you do, I would probably bump up that setting! :D
Don't you have a puppy to train instead of sitting around in front of a confuser all day? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
My PM box is now totally empty.....please resend. Sorry about that.

I am used to dumping my inbox and sent box regularly. The new setup does not make it as obvious when my box space is nearing full as the old did.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Don't you have a puppy to train instead of sitting around in front of a confuser all day? :rolleyes:
richard,
it is my understanding that them pups are so special they just train themselves. if true, all that gc and sme training talent may be underutilized:).

·
Registered
680 Posts
richard,
it is my understanding that them pups are so special they just train themselves. if true, all that gc and sme training talent may be underutilized:).
John- That may be true with the yellow ones, but they got an ordinary black one.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
On the janatior topic, why are all the collar threads on the main page. Shouldn't complaints or questions be in the product section? Anything even slightly related to politics goes to POTUS, but we have several threads asking about products and or service on the main page, which by the way have turned into a bitch fest in at least one.
Life is too short to worry about how folks manage a free site.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John- That may be true with the yellow ones, but they got an ordinary black one.
When I travel, I love folks like you who will gladly fly Coach, when they could have been in first class for the same price with a little advance planning! :)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
When I travel, I love folks like you who will gladly fly Coach, when they could have been in first class for the same price with a little advance planning! :)
As easy as FF is going with her 1/2 brother, I'd fly in the baggage compartment.

With a little bleach, she'll never know she was the wrong color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts