RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just met a retriever trainer who is in VA for the winter. He said he knew you and wanted me to find out if you still drink GIRL BEER?
:B-fly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,256 Posts
Julie R. said:
I just met a retriever trainer who is in VA for the winter. He said he knew you and wanted me to find out if you still drink GIRL BEER?
:B-fly:
Shayne's afraid of any beer that he can't see thru. How's Alec doing? Please tell him that Chris said "Hi".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Julie R. said:
I just met a retriever trainer who is in VA for the winter. He said he knew you and wanted me to find out if you still drink GIRL BEER?
:B-fly:
Tell that big Amazon lookin goober to get on here and ask me himself, if'n he ain't skeered.

Shayne - Gonna email Alec and find out how cute Julie is!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,256 Posts
Chris Atkinson said:
Julie R. said:
I just met a retriever trainer who is in VA for the winter. He said he knew you and wanted me to find out if you still drink GIRL BEER?
:B-fly:
Shayne's afraid of any beer that he can't see thru. How's Alec doing? Please tell him that Chris said "Hi".
AND...please tell him that we finally changed RTF to look like those Horsie Boards that he likes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Julie R. said:
Shayne, he hasn't had the chance to drink me up to a "10" yet! :scrambleup:
I think the beer he drinks is manufactered by Penzoil, you could go from a 6 to a 10 after one glass of that stuff.

Shayne - Gigglin over the Emoticon Julie used.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Shayne's Avatar

Dang Shayne,

From your posts I thought you were fairly bright and now I see your picture and know better.

Thinkin' that the prez. should be able to pronounce nuclear among other things.

Anthony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Re: Shayne's Avatar

Anthony H. said:
Dang Shayne,

From your posts I thought you were fairly bright and now I see your picture and know better.

Thinkin' that the prez. should be able to pronounce nuclear among other things.

Anthony
Hey hey hey heeeey hey hey!!! We don't tolerate talkin bout muh boy Gee Dubbya, ya hear?

He should be able to pronounce nuclear, but he can't... so what. Doesn't mean he ain't smart. He did align with Dick Chaney, that was smart. He has an Ivy League education and sold the Texas rangers while they were still good... i'd say that makes him smart as well.

Bet you weren't makin fun of the way he talks when you got your extra tax refund check last year!!!

Shayne - Hasn't got a tax refund in 5 years. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,166 Posts
should be able to pronounce nuclear among other things.
Hey, in that drinking game, were we supposed to drink a shot EVERY time he said "nucular" or just the FIRST time? :drinking:

Guess I shoulda read the rules one more time before I started.

Lisa :pukie:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Lisa Van Loo said:
should be able to pronounce nuclear among other things.
Hey, in that drinking game, were we supposed to drink a shot EVERY time he said "nucular" or just the FIRST time? :drinking:

Guess I shoulda read the rules one more time before I started.

Lisa :pukie:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!! :lol:

Shayne - Also says Nucular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Duuuuh Bya

The Rangers were good at one point?????? :shock:

I will give ya' that he or someone advising him (his dad maybe), had enough sense to surround him with intelligent folks. Not that I agree with all of their policies, but at least they are sharp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
942 Posts
Alec said:
Shayne does indeed skeer me, I might trip over him! :snipersmile:
Alec...you could trip over most ANY person not playing pro-basketball, and even some of them...

When you buying dinner, red ryder?

Good Luck!

Joe S.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Dinner??
Did I lose a bet? :shock:
Kevin...looking forward to Alec's commentary!
ditto...nice tagline!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top