RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas/ Ft Worth getting hammered today. Heading north and east.

Hope all are safe.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Been watching the live video of it on MSN. Pretty intense. Have a friend that lives down there, so far so good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It was pretty nasty. My family lives just south of fort worth and have many friends in the area where all the tornado's hit. In total, the area had 23 tornado's touch down. One video shows a tornado hitting a company that stores 18 wheelers and the trailers they pull, it flung them up in the air like they were coke cans in your back yard.

It was pretty intense. I am thankful my parents were out of town but my sister and her kids were in an area that got hit. All are well and safe thank god.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Be well RTF'ers in the lone star state. Saw the same video of the truck trailers being blown around like pieces of paper. Very scary / hope all is well.

Danny

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two of our grand kids spent about an hour with their sitter under the stairs. Tornado pass about a 1/2 mile from their house.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Have some "almost family" in Lancaster of all places and just talked their oldest daughter (about my age) and she said that house and occupants came through fine. Great news there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts