RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I built one very similar except I put 45's at the top to give it a more rounded look. I will try and post a pick this afternoon. I think I spent about 10$ on mine and it's 4 years old and work great. It is also built from 1/2 in. PVC for the frame.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 8100 Product Furniture Shelf Baby Products Table i got some pics of the frame it measures 20x30x20 i used 1/2 inch pvc and and corner fittings from lows i didnt glue the joints so i can tear it apart it all fits in the sheath from my camp chair sets up in 3 mins i didnt put a floor in it thought it would be a pain to set up with a floor

·
Registered
59 Posts
It is zip tied on but I can turn it upside down and take some pics when I get home from work so u can see how to build one. It's very simple and it does fold up flat.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If I remember right I made it 15in. Same as the Avery low profile one. I have the avery one for hunting we use that one for training although he has picked up probably 100 geese out of the one in the pic. For maybe 10 bucks you can't beat it. I do often times now just put him behind the seat of my lay out blind just cause it's so much easier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts