RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've read Honcho's story I & II like a dozen times - Love it. Was the rest of the story ever posted? I love hearing stories about the great ones! I tried to do a search but was not able to find anything.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Jason Gillette said:
Ok I've read Honcho's story I & II like a dozen times - Love it. Was the rest of the story ever posted? I love hearing stories about the great ones! I tried to do a search but was not able to find anything.
Well the last chapter was much shorter.

Chapter 3
And Honcho lived happily ever after. The end.

/Paul

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Hi Jason,

Just ignore /Paul....he's been bored recently.

RTF members have been waiting VERY PATIENTLY for Dr. Ed to complete Chapter III of Honcho's Story.

Once it is posted, I'll be sure to include it with Chapters I and II!!!

Vicky

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
RTF members have been waiting. . . .
This RTF member has given up.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
Hi Jason,

Just ignore /Paul....he's been bored recently.

RTF members have been waiting VERY PATIENTLY for Dr. Ed to complete Chapter III of Honcho's Story.

Once it is posted, I'll be sure to include it with Chapters I and II!!!

Vicky
I had to make up that ending in order to help me wait for the surprise ending...

/Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
AmiableLabs said:
Vicky Trainor said:
RTF members have been waiting. . . .
This RTF member has given up.
Most Honourable AmiableLabs,

Lowly Qui Chang, poorest of the poor uneducated trainers of Fine Animals that I am, urges you to never give up. Hope, Dear Friend, must always spring eternal in our search for the continuation of The Greatest Dog Story Ever Told.

Consider if you will, Dear Friend, the inner strength required to write this tale. While we will savor every syllable of every word, the pain of every syllable of every word may be more than He Who Was There could reasonably be expected bear. To Read Honcho Parts I and II is to know that He Who Was There loved that Very Fine Animal to depths unimagined. To willingly endure the pain it would cause to write additional Tales of Greatness takes much preparation. He Who Was There understands all too well what is needed.

As He has traveled the Road to the Great Gathering and Stood Where the Sun Shines Brightest, He knows that future generations hope He will provide what only He is able to provide whenever He is ready to provide it.

Hope, Dear Friend, must always spring eternal.

I remain,

Your Faithful Servent,

Qui Chang Trainer

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Vickie..suggest adding Quang Chi Trainer's response as a sticky... :D

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
I am told by reliable sources that the author has been afflicted with a refractory case of writer’s block.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I am told by reliable sources that the author has been afflicted with a refractory case of writer’s block.
Aw, Geez, I've heard of kidney stones being painful, but a refractory block? You wouldn't want to be moving one of those buggers through.

Mind you, the one on the left shows witness marks of what you might term rites of passage so it can be done. Be some watery eyes there I reckon.:cool:

I'll get me coat ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts