RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT

Didn't look to see the author 1st did ya!

Been out of town for a few days. Not enough GDG in my absence... Don't say I need to go back out of town!

WAH - UIM don't be deletin' nomo of my posts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,442 Posts
WAH said:
NOT

Didn't look to see the author 1st did ya!

Been out of town for a few days. Not enough GDG in my absence... Don't say I need to go back out of town!

WAH - UIM don't be deletin' nomo of my posts!
You must not of looked at the SEAT ON DUCK thread.... :lol: :lol:

FOM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FOM said:
You must not of looked at the SEAT ON DUCK thread.... :lol: :lol:

FOM
I will look rat now!

WAH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,411 Posts
Jerry
Where the heck are you when we need ya? :evil:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,864 Posts
Badbullgator said:
Jerry
Where the heck are you when we need ya? :evil:
Hmmmmm......Jerry had better get on the ball as the Moderator of Useless Info or Chris may just have to 'untitle' him!!

Vicky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,916 Posts
WAH said:
NOT

Didn't look to see the author 1st did ya!

Been out of town for a few days. Not enough GDG in my absence... Don't say I need to go back out of town!

WAH - UIM don't be deletin' nomo of my posts!
This one is ZAPPED!!!

Jerry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,282 Posts
I'm starting to lose respect for your 'zapper'...it's working about like that mosheen on my deck that's supposed to rid the area of mosquitos. Lots of ZAP...not much else.

UB...just can't expect too much these days from a poker-playin' UIM. First it's a problem with the zipper, then it's the zapper. Better turn the monkey out to pasture, Art.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! Yep, search is workin' good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,282 Posts
Arturo said:
Bump! Yep, search is workin' good!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got excited there for a while, thinking Tina had resurfaced. :shock: :wink:

UB
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top