RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Carolyn Goll and NorCal GRC and the judges at Master A. I think my little gal barely made it, but she made it!!!!

In the 2nd series, she had two memory-bird winger failures and a missed flier. When she finally got 3 birds down, she picked up the first two, no problem. She lined up to get the memory bird... went full-speed-hell-for-leather after it, but was inches wide and upwind and kept going and going and going and going. She finally stopped and looked back. With a quick come in whistle, she came roaring back full speed, scooped up the bird and brought it home. Then she did a great blind.

I thought we were dead meat since she'd handled on a mark in the first series, but the judges showed her a little mercy. Her third series was fine. Whew!

This was her first Hunt test after the long winter "semester break." We'd gotten one MH ribbon late last year. Who knows... maybe we'll get those new initials after her name soon!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Congrats... I was there for JH, and was sitting in the parking lot eating a snack when they were handing out the Master A ribbons. I would have introduced myself, had I known you were there... Again, CONGRATS.

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts