RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fall grand and spring grand are going to be really close to where i have family and i def wont have a dog in either. is the event something you can watch? is it like a spectator event with bleachers or BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair) or is it mostly a no one around test ground except entries.

not interested as much in say the tailgating aspect. more of the actual dogs.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Blake, by all means BYOLC. The position of the galleries don't allow for the best views of the test, but you will get to see some dog work.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The fall grand and spring grand are going to be really close to where i have family and i def wont have a dog in either. is the event something you can watch? is it like a spectator event with bleachers or BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair) or is it mostly a no one around test ground except entries.

The Spring 2013 Grand will be about 2 hrs from you down I-30. Every effort is made at the Grand so that spectators can watch. It's not always possible for every series, but it will be for most if not all of them.

No bleachers. Bring your own lawn chair.

The fall 2013 test will be the same. Good club up there in Oklahoma. They should do well.

Go to either one or both. You will enjoy and see some good dog work.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Have they announced the dates for the spring 2013 Grand yet?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

You want a upclose seat and you are willing to commit to work, I can get you front row seats....just let me know.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Have they announced the dates for the spring 2013 Grand yet?
I don't know if they have officially been released or not. I can't say anything until they are.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I don't know if they have officially been released or not. I can't say anything until they are.
I know where the next 3 are now, just haven't gotten the dates yet.

Looks like we'll be staying fairly close to home for awhile.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You want a upclose seat and you are willing to commit to work, I can get you front row seats....just let me know.
im assuming this would be working it in some fashion. id love to but i'm gonna be saving vacation time for our trek up north to hunt and duck season here in arky too. so itd prolly be only saturday and sunday id get to attend and not the whole week

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
im assuming this would be working it in some fashion. id love to but i'm gonna be saving vacation time for our trek up north to hunt and duck season here in arky too. so itd prolly be only saturday and sunday id get to attend and not the whole week
Once you've been training that pup for a little while you too will chose a training vacation over hunting... Grasshopper

·
Registered
431 Posts
By all means go! In our view of this springs grand, if you go on Tuesday and Wednesday you'll be able to see all 4 test and the upland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts