RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
You would be surprised how hard it is to find a pair of actual camo shorts
I have 1 pair and thats all Ill ever own. I got them from AFTCO just to run the Grand. So now Ive worn them exactly 8 times. Theyve been put in a drawer until I either run the Grand again or I get another pup to just run Finished for the title.

· Registered
116 Posts
I have 1 pair and thats all Ill ever own. I got them from AFTCO just to run the Grand. So now Ive worn them exactly 8 times. Theyve been put in a drawer until I either run the Grand again or I get another pup to just run Finished for the title.
Same here, I finally found some so I bought 2 pair. The only time they get worn are for HRC tests, otherwise they stay in the drawer

· Registered
111 Posts
Same here, I finally found some so I bought 2 pair. The only time they get worn are for HRC tests, otherwise they stay in the drawer
The wrangler camo shorts are not bad but mostly where my sitka pants but I wear them from early august goose all the way through till i need to throw the hudsons over them.

· Registered
837 Posts
I don't understand how what flies like or don't like has to do with HRC rules. Steve may be right, it might be easier to catch flies with a pile of dog **** - I think it depends on the kind of fly.
Well, you know the old saying: One man's honey is another man's steaming pile of dog ****.

Now go cry your HRC tears right after you trap your next Wolverine. ;)

· Registered
369 Posts
Like I said, there are none on there with actual real camo 😁 I don't want the wife beater camo shorts you see in the self checkout line at walmart
The bigger issue with the Walmart wife bater shorts in that unless youre over 6ft, they look more like short long pants than long short pant. Im 5-8 and a bit fluffy, so the WMCamo are 4-6 inches below my knees, not a good look for any occasion!

· Registered
13,543 Posts
The bigger issue with the Walmart wife bater shorts in that unless youre over 6ft, they look more like short long pants ........
...... the WMCamo are 4-6 inches below my knees, not a good look for any occasion!
I asked my telephone for help in this serious hunt test situation. She suggested search camo hoochie daddy shorts. I did. Many above the knee options. I would provide a link but children may be on board. Not sure what a hoochie daddy is. Seems they climb a lot of stairs.

· Registered
7,811 Posts
I think it is perfectly acceptable for grown men to wear shorts, in certain situations. For instance, when fighting for a championship belt.

· Registered
13,543 Posts

· Registered
11,161 Posts
I think it is perfectly acceptable for grown men to wear shorts, in certain situations. For instance, when fighting for a championship belt.
Also running, playing basketball, tennis, soccer, and cricket as well as surfing, water skiing, and hanging out at the pool or beach. Not recommended if you are old, fat, and/or have varicose veins…..

· Registered
369 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Your next wardrobe addition?

Marines call them silkies and in the Army they are Ranger panties a favorite of service men every where.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts