*HRC JUDGES REQUIREMENTS, GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
Due to the vast geographical growth of HRC, deviations from these Guidelines will be considered for New Club(s) or hardship cases only upon special request and approval of the HRC President and HRC Executive Committee. Any deviations should be directed to the HRC Administrative Secretary.
*Basic Requirements for all Judges
1. The individual must be in good standing with the United Kennel Club, Inc. and must be a current member in good standing with Hunting Retriever Club. Inc.; and
2. The individual must be an avid upland game and/or waterfowl hunter; and
3. The individual must be thoroughly knowledgeable of the HRC rulebook; and
*4. The individual must be at least 18 years of age before applying; and
5. The individual must provide proof of successfully completing a state or province certified Hunter Safety Course. This requirement must be met before an applicant can be recommended by their local HRC Club to become a Judge, including grandfathered Judges; and
*6. An individual shall have owned, trained, handled and passed his/her retriever in the specified category of judging, and be able to provide a copy of a passed point slip earned within the prior 10 years; and
7. Attend a Judge’s/Handler’s Seminar once every three (3) years; and
8. The individual agrees to adhere to HRC Firearms Safety Policy & HRC Lightning Safety Policy; and
9. The individual agrees to uphold the Judges Code of Ethics as printed in this Rulebook; and
10. It is understood and agreed that the Judge License may be withdrawn, suspended, revoked or not renewed by HRC, Inc., in its sole discretion and judgment at any time, with or without cause.
All the rest can be found