RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to make a shout out of praise to the prado basin hrc for bringing more dog events to the local area. When o first started dog two years ago my only option was akc. Now you can add hrc and a don't forget Nahra to our area. The event was a huge success and lots of fun. Can't wait for the next one in the fall and up in nor cal(the other new club). So if you didn't come out you missed good folks and good dog work.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome, HRC is a fun group and very family oriented.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is great to see the HRC healthy and growing...welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Prado did an outstanding job for their first HRC event. Pictures have been posted on HRC web page. Look for link on the front page.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It was my first HRC experience. I have to say... I absolutely love the format. The club did an outstanding job. It was also the first Hunt Test I have participated in where I never heard a complaint.

Lots of fun for sure..

Good job PB HRC!
JW

·
Registered
946 Posts
Pic of Lisa getting her title and yes we filled up the buckets with water out of the ice chests.
And yes that is Kevin Bearden and Mike Witt (President and vice President of HRC) pouring the water.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Can't wait for the next one in the fall and up in nor cal(the other new club).
I haven't heard of a new HRC club in No. Calif. What's the name of the club and where are they located?

Helen

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Helen that would be Sac River. I believe Nera Crawford is the president.
They are in Redding, Ca.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts